Hello guys, back with us in the most excellent receipes site. If you are looking for best Creamy Paprika Beef With Peppers recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Creamy Paprika Beef With Peppers recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy paprika beef with peppers recipe. You can have creamy paprika beef with peppers using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a heavenly Creamy Paprika Beef With Peppers:
- Use 320 g of beef medallion steaks,.
- Get 1 of red pepper, cut into thin long slices,.
- Provide 1 of green pepper, cut into long thin slices,.
- Provide 1/2 of an onion, cut into cite sized pieces, (around 120g),.
- Get 4 tbsp of fat free quark,.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Tomato paste,.
- You need 2 of large cloves garlic, crushed,.
- Take 2 tsp of smoked paprika,.
- Get 2/3 of rds level tsp cayenne pepper,.
- Take 1 tsp of dried thyme,.
- Take 1 tsp of dried parsley,.
- You need of Around 400ml water,.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper to season,.
- Take of Neautral flavoured spray cooking oil.
- Take of To prepare the beef:.
- Take 1 tbsp of cornflour,.
- Get 1 bowl of cold water (large enough to fit beef in).
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on cooking Creamy Paprika Beef With Peppers:
- Prepare the beef steaks by laying cling film over them and smashing them thinner using a rolling pin, then taking a very sharp knife and cutting it into bite sized slices against the natural grain if the meat. Place it into a cornflour and water slurry in a bowl, and set aside either at room temperature or in the fridge for 30 mins. This helps soften the meat..
- After the meat has rested, remove from the cornflour/water mixture and place upon some kitchen towel to remove any excess water. It's now ready to cook with..
- Heat a large saucepan up over a medium heat and spray the base liberally with cooking oil. Once hot add in the onions and fry until they begin to soften and become translucent. Add in the beef pieces, peppers and minced garlic. Stir together. Continue to fry for a couple more minutes..
- Add the dried spices, smoked paprika, cayenne pepper, and tomato paste then season with salt and pepper to taste. Combine together and cook out for a minute..
- Add in some water, enough to just cover the ingredients in the pan. Bring to a simmer. Simmer until the sauce reduces and starts to thicken. This should take around 15-20 minutes or so. Keep an eye on it, stirring occasionally..
- Once the sauce looks good, remove from the heat and leave to cool for 1-2 minutes. Stir through the creamy quark until completely dissolved and the sauce becomes a light creamy red colour..
- Serve up with your choice of side and enjoy! :).
Stir in onion, sliced peppers, stewed tomatoes, soy sauce, sugar and salt. Sprinkle the cubes of beef with the salt, pepper and flour, toss briefly to thoroughly coat the beef. Heat the oil and butter in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Once hot, add the beef, a few cubes at a time so as to not overcrowd. Brown the beef on all sides and transfer to a plate.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Creamy Paprika Beef With Peppers makes your day joyful.