What’s up buddy, back with us in the most excellent receipes web site. If you are searching for complete Quick Tricolor Stir fry recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Quick Tricolor Stir fry recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quick tricolor stir fry recipe. You can have quick tricolor stir fry using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a appetizing Quick Tricolor Stir fry:
- Provide 16 oz of pkt Tri-color Cole slaw.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Black Mustard seeds.
- Provide 2 tsp of Extra virgin Olive oil.
- Take 1 tsp of Salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of All spice powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- Get 1/2 of Medium Onion sliced.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on cooking Quick Tricolor Stir fry:
- Heat some oil in a sauce pan /Instant Pot on Sauté mode..
- Once the oil is hot, add mustard seeds and onions..
- Sauté the onions on medium heat for 2 minutes and add salt,pepper and all spice. Mix well..
- Now add the Cole slaw mix and stir until combined.
- Let it cook uncovered on low heat for 5 minutes..
- Stir in between and cook until veggies are soft.To retain the color of the veggies, make sure you dont overcook..
- Once done, remove the stir fry from heat and serve hot!.
Quick & Easy Highly Rated Healthy Surprise Me. I love being proven wrong over good food. I can usually read a recipe and have a good sense for what it will taste like. I know, for example, a stir fry made with just soy sauce and sugar would just taste flat and bleh. And I must confess, when I first saw the relatively short ingredient.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Quick Tricolor Stir fry makes your day cheerful.