What’s up friends, back with us in the most excellent receipes web page. If you are looking for yummy Squid (Calamari) Coconut Masala recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Squid (Calamari) Coconut Masala recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to squid (calamari) coconut masala recipe. To make squid (calamari) coconut masala you need 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a delicious Squid (Calamari) Coconut Masala:
- Take 750 Grams of Squid.
- You need 4 Cloves of Garlic.
- Provide 1 Inch of Ginger.
- Use 3 of Green Chillies.
- You need 3 Sprigs of Curry Leaves.
- Take 1 Cup of Grated Coconut.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of Fennel Powder.
- Use 1 Teaspoon of Black Pepper Powder.
- Provide 2 Teaspoon of Peppercorns.
- Take 2 of Small Shallots.
- Provide 1/2 Teaspoon of Black Mustard Seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of Red Chilli Powder.
- Get 1 Pinch of Garam Masala.
- Take 21/2 Tablespoon of Coconut Oil.
- Prepare 1/4 Teaspoon of Turmeric Powder.
- Provide As Needed of Salt.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on producing Squid (Calamari) Coconut Masala:
- Grind ginger, garlic, green chillies & crush a few peppercorns..
- Heat coconut oil in a pan & add mustard seeds. After a minute, add ginger & garlic paste. Sauté..
- When they start to turn brown, add green chillies, crushed peppercorns & a sprig of curry leaves..
- Add the cleaned & sliced squid(calamari) into this. Mix well..
- Add turmeric powder & salt. Mix & cook..
- While it's being cooked, crush coconut, fennel powder, pepper powder, peppercorns, small shallots & curry leaves..
- When the squid is half cooked, add chilli powder & garam masala..
- Garam masala is just for the aroma. You can skip adding it if you want. Mix & cook till there's no water..
- Add the coconut mixture & rest of the curry leaves..
- Stir fry till coconut covers the squid & masala becomes dry..
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this site to your families is the deal Hope that your Squid (Calamari) Coconut Masala makes your day cheerful.