Hi people, back with us in the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are looking for pleasing Sri Lankan fish curry recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Sri Lankan fish curry recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sri lankan fish curry recipe. You can have sri lankan fish curry using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a heavenly Sri Lankan fish curry:
- Prepare 1 Clove of garlic.
- Use 1 of Lime.
- Provide 10 g of Coriander.
- Use 150 g of Jasmine rice.
- Take 1 of Vegetable oxo cube.
- Prepare 30 g of Tomato puree.
- Prepare 200 ml of Coconut milk.
- Prepare 230 g of Chickpeas.
- Prepare 100 ml of Water.
- Prepare 200 kg of Coley fillet.
- Use 1 1/2 Teaspoons of curry powder.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on serving Sri Lankan fish curry:
- Getting the prep done! Peel and grate the garlic. Drain and rinse chickpeas. Zest the lime and then cut the lime into wedges. Chop the coriander. Lastly cut the coley fillet into small chunks..
- Get a pan filled with water and bring to boil. Add salt then the jasmine rice and cook till tender. Once cooked add lime zest and use a fork to fluff up the rice..
- Put a little oil in a large sauce pan. When hot add chickpeas in and cook for a minute then add the garlic, tomato puree and curry powder and cook for another 2 minutes then pour in the water vegetable oxo cube and coconut milk..
- Bring the sauce to a boil and add the fish (making sure all fish is submerged in the liquid). Put a lid on and simmer till fish is cooked (8-10mins roughly) then season..
- Serve the curry ontop of rice and sprinkle the freshly cut coriander then add a lime wedge to finish this lovely dish..
It has a long cultural history primarily made up of Sinhalese and Tamil population. The natives mostly follow Buddhism and Hinduism and a great amount of. Help your child make Aksara's delicious Sri Lankan fish curry with this simple recipe. Add my SRI LANKAN CURRY PASTE to the onions and cook for about half a minute until fragrant. Add the fish and ¼ cup water.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this site to your families is the deal Wish that your Sri Lankan fish curry turns your day cheerful.