Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most interesting receipes blog. If you are looking for interesting Bacon & Leek soup recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Bacon & Leek soup recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bacon & leek soup recipe. To make bacon & leek soup you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a remarkably good Bacon & Leek soup:
- You need 12 rashers of bacon.
- Take 2 of large leeks.
- Get 2 of onions.
- Use 1 clove of or garlic.
- Get of Mushroom (any).
- Prepare of New potatoes.
- Take of Smoked paprika.
- Get of Salt & peper.
- Get of EV olive oil.
- Prepare of Chicken stock.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on preparing Bacon & Leek soup:
- Heat a pan with olive oil and add the bacon, mushroom, garlic and onions then season. High heat so the bacon gets a good colour on it. Sweet down the onions and mushrooms..
- Once the bacon is brown and the mushrooms, garlic and onions have reduced add the leeks. (Make sure you wash them before adding to remove any small bits of dirt). While you’re doing that heat up the stock and bring it to the boil then leave to simmer..
- The leeks will release lots of water as they sweet down so after about 10 minutes lift off the pan lid and cook on a high heat to reduce the water. Also add the paprika and additional salt and petter at this point to help reduce the liquid and add flavour. 👍👌.
- Once reduced add the potatoes and lightly season again. Then add the stock – only add enough to cover the potatoes. Put on the lid and cook for 20 mins on a medium to high heat..
- Lift the lid and smell all the amazing flavour!! Put the lid back on and take the pot off the heat then let it rest of 20 mins. Pour a portion to a blender and add fresh rosemary then blitz to a fine creamy soup. Then simply pour into a bowl and finish with some fresh coriander and enjoy. 😋👍.
It's also a wonderful addition fried and sprinkled on soups and salads. Nicholas Bacon, born in comparatively humble circumstances, had risen to become lord keeper of the great seal. His works are credited with developing the scientific method and remained influential through the scientific revolution. Bacon has been called the father of. Then add a ¼ cup of dark brown sugar.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Bacon & Leek soup makes your day cheerful.