What’s up friends, back with us in the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are looking for delicious Mike's EZ Cilantro Lime Cole Slaw recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Mike's EZ Cilantro Lime Cole Slaw recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's ez cilantro lime cole slaw recipe. To make mike's ez cilantro lime cole slaw you only need 28 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a remarkably good Mike's EZ Cilantro Lime Cole Slaw:
- You need of ● For The Cilantro Lime Slaw [all thin sliced with madoline].
- Provide 4 Cups of White Cabbage [mix red if you'd like].
- Prepare 1 Cup of Cilantro Leaves [+ reserves for service & garish].
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Radishes.
- Prepare 1 of LG Jalapeno Pepper.
- Take 1/2 Cup of Red Onions.
- Provide 1/3 Cup of Green Onions.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Vidalia Onions.
- Get 1 tsp of Granulated Garlic.
- Get 2 of Fresh Limes [juiced – reserve half for sides & garnish].
- You need 1 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Provide 1 tsp of Mexican Oregano.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Use of ● For The Options [as needed – rough chopped].
- You need of Gordens Baked Crusted Tilapia Filets.
- Provide of Firm Tomatoes.
- Prepare of Crisp Lettuce.
- Use of Guacamole.
- You need Leaves of Cilantro.
- Take of Jalapenos.
- Take of Green Onions.
- You need of Radishes.
- Use of Lime Wedges.
- Take of Red Or Green Salsas.
- Provide of Prefabed Crusted Or Fresh Blackened Tilapia.
- Provide 1 Pound of 80/20 Hamburger.
- Use of Taco Shells Or Flour Tortillas.
- You need 1 Packet of McCormick Taco Seasoning.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on preparing Mike's EZ Cilantro Lime Cole Slaw:
- Thin slice and season your cabbage mixture..
- Prepare your sides..
- Mix your cabbage with your lime and seasonings and chill..
- Both fish and regular full accoutrements pictured..
- Prefabed guacamole pictured..
- Bake your tilapia as per manufactures directions. Usually at 425° for 20 minutes. Slice them in half..
- Place hot crispy fish in a warm flour tortilla..
- Pile on the vegetables, sour cream and guacamole. Add salsas. Enjoy!.
This Cilantro Lime Coleslaw is a savory coleslaw recipe made with red and green cabbage, cilantro, green onion. An easy to make Mexican coleslaw that pairs well with anything! Eat it in tacos, as a side salad or even as a main dish piled with toppings. You could make the whole Mexican coleslaw ahead of time, but the cilantro lime dressing may wilt the cabbage a little and soften it. Very light and refreshing; especially nice for those who love cilantro!
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this web site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Mike's EZ Cilantro Lime Cole Slaw turns your day joyful.