Hi people, welcome back to the most complete receipes web site. If you are looking for complete Potted Stilton with Walnuts recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Potted Stilton with Walnuts recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potted stilton with walnuts recipe. You can have potted stilton with walnuts using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a tasty Potted Stilton with Walnuts:
- Prepare 200 g of Stilton.
- You need 150 g of cream cheese.
- Take 60 g of walnuts.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing Potted Stilton with Walnuts:
- Pre-heat the oven to 140 Fan/160C/Gas 3 & get 4 ramekins or small serving dishes ready. Remove the cheeses from the fridge & allow to come up to room temperature. Place the walnuts on a baking tray & place in the oven for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven & allow to cool..
- Chop the stilton into cubes & put into a mixing bowl along with the cream cheese. Mix the cheeses together mashing the stilton as you go. Spoon the mixture into the ramekins & smooth off the tops. Chop the cooled walnuts fairly finely (don't worry if you have a few bigger chunks). Sprinkle a layer of the chopped nuts on top of the cheese..
- Place in the fridge to chill for about an hour or until you are ready to serve. Serve with crackers or thin toast..
In my research, I couldn't find a speck of history about potted Stilton. Traditional wheels, like the beautiful Colston-Bassett, have distinctive. Stilton/Walnut Mix: In a small bowl add stilton, cream cheese, butter, parsley and lemon juice and mix until well combined. This link connects to a third party website not associated with the California Walnut Board. The link has been provided solely as a convenience to you.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Potted Stilton with Walnuts makes your day cheerful.