Hello guys, welcome back to the most perfect receipes web site. If you are looking for best My nice little squid starter recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent My nice little squid starter recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my nice little squid starter recipe. To make my nice little squid starter you only need 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a appetizing My nice little squid starter:
- Get 1 tsp of Butter.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Garlic.
- Use 1/2 of Sweet Bell Pepper sliced long length.
- Use 1/2 of Onion slieced long length.
- You need to taste of Salt n pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of Oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon.
- Provide of Hanful of spinach.
- Get of And some spring onions to garnish.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on preparing My nice little squid starter:
- Add the butter and Garlic to a frying pan and heat up add the onions cook for 1 minute.
- Add the onion and fry for 1 minute.
- Then add the Squid and fry for 3 minutes.
- Add the oytster sauce and stir in.
- Then add the lemon juice and salt n pepper.
- Cook on low for 3 minutes then add the sweet pepper. Mix in and serve..
- Add the sweet pepper and stir in and add it to a bed of spinach.
- Serve hot.
Squid season starts in July and ends in December. Squid is at its best between August and Squid is put to great use in this risotto recipe. With a little bit of know-how (and some soothing, meditative A stylish dinner party starter. You've probably enjoyed this delicious fried squid. Just the start of a future squid version skin.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Hope that your My nice little squid starter makes your day cheerful.