Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most perfect receipes web page. If you are looking for complete Leeks-Potato-Herbs Soup (Creamy-Comfy-Warmy) recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Leeks-Potato-Herbs Soup (Creamy-Comfy-Warmy) recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to leeks-potato-herbs soup (creamy-comfy-warmy) recipe. To cook leeks-potato-herbs soup (creamy-comfy-warmy) you only need 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a perfect Leeks-Potato-Herbs Soup (Creamy-Comfy-Warmy):
- Get of HERBS (FRESH).
- Take 4-5 Sprigs of Marjoram.
- Get 4-5 Sprigs of Rosemary.
- Get 4-5 Sprigs of Thyme.
- You need of spices.
- Take 20 g of Smoked Paprika.
- Take 5 g of Ground Coriander.
- Prepare 20 g of Ground Cajun Pepper.
- Provide 15 g of Chinese 5 Spices.
- Get 10 g of Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 1 cup of Double Cream.
- You need of Salt and Pepper Seasoning.
- Take of Main ingredients.
- Get 6 of Medium Sized potatoes(Cubed).
- You need 2-4 of Medium Sized Leeks (Chopped).
- Take of Garnish.
- Prepare of Chilli Pepper and Spring Onions.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on producing Leeks-Potato-Herbs Soup (Creamy-Comfy-Warmy):
- Heat small amount of oil in sauce pan for about 3-5mins on a medium-high heat. Add the fresh herbs and simmer for 3 mins..
- Add the potatoes and leeks and simmer till potatoes are softened a little. Mix the spices with boiled water (about 1/2 pint or more depending on desired measurements). Pour into the sauce pan. Simmer for 10-15mins or until potatoes are cooked(not burnt). Season.
- Add the cream and blend almost immediately once off the hob till smooth velvety texture is achieved. Garnish with chopped chillies and spring onions. Season and enjoy 😉.
The delicate spicy taste and creamy texture creates instant warmth and comfort. The ingredients amount is non restrictive. #chefmrstorm Alessandra. The delicate spicy taste and creamy texture creates instant warmth and comfort. The ingredients amount is non restrictive. #chefmrstorm John A. Deviled eggs (American English) or devilled eggs (British English), also known as stuffed eggs, Russian eggs, or dressed eggs, are hard-boiled chicken eggs that have been shelled, cut in half.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Leeks-Potato-Herbs Soup (Creamy-Comfy-Warmy) turns your day cheerful.