What’s up friends, welcome back to the most complete receipes internet site. If you are searching for tasty Summer Steak Salad recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Summer Steak Salad recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to summer steak salad recipe. To make summer steak salad you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a tasty Summer Steak Salad:
- Use of Steak.
- Prepare 6 oz of steak.
- Provide 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Montreal steak seasoning.
- Prepare of Salad.
- You need 2 cup of sweet baby leaves.
- Provide 1 pinch of walnuts.
- Prepare 6 slice of watermelon.
- Get of Topping.
- Take 1 of Gorgonzola cheese crumbles, to taste.
- Take 1 of raspberry vinagarette, to taste.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on serving Summer Steak Salad:
- Preheat grill to 425°..
- Coat steak (I used filet mignon) in garlic powder and steak seasoning..
- Grill steak; I cooked for about 15 minutes for medium-rare..
- Plate salad ingredients while steak is cooking..
- Slice steak and plate on top of steak..
- Add toppings and serve..
Check them out, have a taste, and build up your repertoire. This is the steak salad of your dreams! It's loaded with a juicy steak, your favorite veggies, and a creamy balsamic vinaigrette. It makes a delicious healthy lunch or dinner salad! If I ate this steak salad once a day for the rest of my life I'd be a happy woman. ← truth!
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Summer Steak Salad turns your day cheerful.