What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most complete receipes web site. If you are looking for yummy Spinach, Tomato & Potato Curry recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Spinach, Tomato & Potato Curry recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach, tomato & potato curry recipe. You can cook spinach, tomato & potato curry using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a tasty Spinach, Tomato & Potato Curry:
- Get 500-600 g of potatoes, peeled and cut into bite-diced chunks.
- Get 1 litre of vegetable stock. I use “Marigold” powder.
- You need 200 g of plus a knob butter.
- Get 2 tbsp of rapeseed oil.
- Use 1 of onion, chopped.
- Get 1 of red onion, chopped.
- Take 6 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Provide 1 tsp of black mustard seeds.
- Use 1 tsp of tandoori masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1 tsp of ground coriander.
- Use 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground pepper.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 (400 g) of tin chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare of Juice of 1/2 lemon.
- You need 3 of large handfuls baby spinach.
- Provide of Fresh coriander (optional garnish).
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on cooking Spinach, Tomato & Potato Curry:
- Bring the stock to the boil, add the potatoes and cook on a fast simmer until soft but still firm. Remove from heat, drain in a colander and set aside, reserving a little of the stock..
- Head the oil and knob of butter in a wok or large saucepan and fry the onions and garlic on a high heat, until the onions turn golden, stirring only if necessary to avoid burning..
- Move the onions and garlic to one side and add in the space all the spices. Stir to mix and heat but not so as to burn them. Once the mustard seeds start popping, add in 100g of the butter and stir gently but thoroughly..
- Add the drained potatoes and stir to ensure that they are covered by the spices..
- Add the remaining butter, tomatoes, lemon juice and salt and stir well..
- Toss in the spinach and mix well. Add a little of the reserved stock to avoid sticking and also to get a liquid-y curry (if wanted)..
- As soon as the spinach wilts, tip onto a warm serving dish and added fresh coriander leaves to garnish if wished..
- Serve as a side dish with other curries and accompaniments..
If in doubt, grab a handful of spinach! This gorgeous green veg is delicious, a good source of folic acid, manganese and vitamins A and C, and can be thrown into just about any dish for a quick veg boost. Check out our super spinach recipes for ways to use it in soups, stews or casseroles, salads and sandwiches, or even whizzed into smoothies. First, prepare the spinach and tomato base. Stir in the onions and butter.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Spinach, Tomato & Potato Curry turns your day cheerful.