What’s up buddy, back with us in the most complete receipes site. If you are looking for pleasing Easy spicy Chicken Curry recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Easy spicy Chicken Curry recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy spicy chicken curry recipe. You can have easy spicy chicken curry using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a yummy Easy spicy Chicken Curry:
- Use 6-8 pieces of mixed chicken portions.
- Use 1 of Medium onion diced.
- Prepare 2 cloves of crushed garlic.
- Get 3 of whole Star Aniseed @spicedup.
- Use 2 of Cassia rounds @spicedup.
- Get 1 tsp of Tumeric @Spicedup.
- Provide 2 tbsp of roasted masala @Spicedup.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin @Spicedup.
- Take 1 tsp of garam masala @Spicedup.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ginger powder @Spicedup.
- Prepare 1 cup of chicken stock or cube.
- You need 1 can of tinned diced tomotoe.
- Use 4 of medium potatoes cubed.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar optional.
- Get 1/2 cup of water 100ml.
- Get to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Fresh diced Coriander.
- Use of Serve with basmati rice.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on producing Easy spicy Chicken Curry:
- Cut and trim chicken pieces.
- Heat cooking oil add onions, crushed garlic, star aniseed, Cassia rounds till onions are soft and translucent.
- Season the chicken with turmeric, roasted masala, cumin, garam masala, ginger. Add the chicken to the pot and cooked till brown.
- Add the cubed or powder chicken stock, tinned diced tomatoes, water 100ml, 1/2 tsp sugar, salt ans pepper to taste..
- Add the cubed potatoes..
- Mix well and bring to a boil. Simmer for 45-60 mins, until the potatoes Are soft and the sauce has thickened.
Today, I am going to show you how to make the best and spicy Sri Lankan curry chicken recipe without tomatoes. This is one of the easiest yet tastiest methods to prepare the chicken curry. This simple made-from-scratch slow-cooked spicy chicken curry is delicious! Everyone loves a good take-out curry, but homemade chicken curry is something special. My friend Katherine over at Veggie Desserts has an easy naan bread recipe that would be great with this too!
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Easy spicy Chicken Curry makes your day joyful.