Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes site. If you are looking for excellent Paprika Potted Crab recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Paprika Potted Crab recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to paprika potted crab recipe. You can cook paprika potted crab using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a perfect Paprika Potted Crab:
- You need 300 grams of fresh crab meat.
- Get 4 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 of shallots finely diced.
- Provide Bunch of chives chopped.
- Use of Rind of lemon and half of its juice.
- Provide of Salt and Pepper Generous sprinkling.
- You need 100 grams of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Provide of Sprinkling of cayenne pepper.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on cooking Paprika Potted Crab:
- Place the crab in a bowl and add the mayonnaise..
- Prepare the shallot.
- Then the chives and lemon..
- Mix well and place into ramekins, smooth down the mixture. Place into the fridge..
- Meanwhile in pan melt the butter and add the paprika and cayenne. Set aside and leave to cool. When it’s cooled but not set pour the oil over the crab mixture. Place into the fridge until needed..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Paprika Potted Crab makes your day joyful.