What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are searching for interesting Aubergine stew recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Aubergine stew recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to aubergine stew recipe. You can have aubergine stew using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a remarkably good Aubergine stew:
- You need Clove of garlic, chopped.
- Take of Onion, chopped.
- Use of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of aubergine, washed and chopped.
- Get 1-2 of tomatoes, washed and chopped.
- Take of Small tin of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare to taste of Chilli flakes.
- Use Teaspoon of capers.
- Prepare of Pitted black olives.
- Use Squeeze of fresh lemon.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Provide of Couscous or bread to serve.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Aubergine stew:
- Sweat off the garlic and onions for a few mins. Add the aubergine and cook for another 4-5 mins.
- Add fresh and chopped tomatoes, chilli and salt to taste. Stir and cook for 15 mins on low.
- Add capers and chickpeas. Cook for another 3-4 mins.
- Serve with olives on a bed of couscous or with fresh bread.
If the stew looks very soupy, let the liquid bubble away for a few more minutes. Moroccan Chickpea and Vegetable Stew with Couscous. Add all the aubergine to the slow cooker and stir well. This slow-cooked aubergine stew really benefits from the gentle cooking of the tangy tomato sauce. This aubergine stew actually made quite a big batch but that wasn't a problem for me as I quickly scooped the leftovers into the freezer-plates and transferred them straight into the deep freezer so as.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Aubergine stew makes your day joyful.