What’s up guys, back with us in the most pleasing receipes blog. If you are looking for excellent Coleslaw recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Coleslaw recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to coleslaw recipe. To cook coleslaw you need 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a perfect Coleslaw:
- Take 1 packages of classic coleslaw.
- Get 2 tbsp of vinegar.
- You need 1/3 cup of sugar.
- Use 1 cup of hellman's mayonnaise.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on serving Coleslaw:
- Rinse coleslaw in cold water and dump into a large bowl.
- Mix mayonnaise, vinegar and sugar in a bowl or measuring cup with a spout.
- Add to the slaw mixture and mix well..
- Place lid on the bowl and place in the refrigerator to allow the flavors to meld together..
- Let rest for about an hour, the longer it sets the better it tastes..
My recipe is light, flavorful and has far less sugar than you'll find in store-bought versions or from KFC. Make it creamy or light to enjoy with your barbecue. Homemade coleslaw makes the perfect accompaniment to a picnic feast, delicious served A simple homemade coleslaw of traditional carrots, onion, celery and both white and red cabbage with light. Southern Coleslaw Recipe also known as Cole Slaw with shredded cabbage, mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice and sugar are just some of the dressing ingredients. This basic coleslaw recipe is an easy side dish made with shredded lettuce mix.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Wish that your Coleslaw turns your day cheerful.