Hello guys, welcome back to the most excellent receipes blog. If you are looking for tasty Chicken and Prawn Jambalaya recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Chicken and Prawn Jambalaya recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and prawn jambalaya recipe. To make chicken and prawn jambalaya you only need 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a delicious Chicken and Prawn Jambalaya:
- Get 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts diced.
- Use 150 g of smoked sausage sliced.
- Prepare 1 of onion diced.
- Take 1 of red pepper diced.
- You need 1 of green pepper diced.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- Get 1 tablespoon of tomato puree.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Get 2 of heaped teaspoons smoked paprika.
- Use 200 g of rice.
- Use 400 g of tin of chopped tomatoes.
- Use 450 ml of chicken or vegetable stock.
- Provide 150 g of prawns peeled and deveined.
- Take of salt and pepper for seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chives.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on serving Chicken and Prawn Jambalaya:
- Place the olive oil in a large pot and gently warm over a medium heat Add in the garlic, tomato puree and chicken Cook for 8 minutes.
- Add in the smoked sausage, onion, peppers, cayenne pepper and smoked paprika Cook for a further 8 minutes Stir in the rice, chopped tomatoes and stock.
- Bring to the boil and simmer for 20 minutes covered or until the rice is tender Season with salt and pepper Stir in the prawns and chives and cook for 5 minutes.
It is a versatile dish that combines cooked rice with a variety of ingredients that can include tomatoes, onion, green This recipe calls for budget-friendly chicken thighs as well as smoked sausage, two ingredients necessary to impart deep flavor to the dish. The chicken jambalaya in this recipe is basically a stew that is being served with prawns in mixed with rice. Chicken Jambalaya Recipe, Learn how to make Prawn and Chicken Jambalaya Its absolutely delicious recipe of Prawn and Chicken Jambalaya. Cool any leftovers quickly and keep covered and refrigerated. Stir in rice, chicken stock and smoked chicken drumsticks.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Chicken and Prawn Jambalaya turns your day joyful.