Hello guys, welcome back to the most complete receipes site. If you are looking for delicious Chili con Carne (1960’s Edition) recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Chili con Carne (1960’s Edition) recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chili con carne (1960’s edition) recipe. You can cook chili con carne (1960’s edition) using 23 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a appetizing Chili con Carne (1960’s Edition):
- Take 2 tbsp of rapeseed oil or a good slug of butter.
- Use 2 of onions, chopped.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Get 1 of red chili, with seeds, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of red or green pepper, deseeded and chopped.
- You need 500 g of beef (or turkey) mince.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Get 2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Provide 1 tsp of hot chili flakes.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin.
- Get 2 tbsp of plain flour.
- You need 150 ml of red wine.
- You need 2 of x 400g tins red kidney beans, drained and rinsed.
- Prepare 400 g of tin chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Provide 1 tbsp of tomato purée.
- Use 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 of beef (or chicken if using turkey mince) stock cube/pot.
- You need 150 ml of water.
- Take of Ground black pepper.
- Use of Salt.
- Use Handful of fresh coriander, chopped.
- Take of Crème fraîche or soured cream.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on serving Chili con Carne (1960’s Edition):
- Heat oil or butter in casserole or large pan. Fry the onions, garlic, fresh chili and pepper for 3 minutes, then add the mince and fry for a further 3 minutes or until the onions are turning golden and the mince has lost its red colour, gently stirring occasionally to break up any mince clumps and to avoid sticking..
- Add the cayenne pepper, smoked paprika, chili flakes and cumin and stir well. Then stir in the flour..
- Gradually stir in the wine, then add the kidney beans, chopped tomatoes, sugar, tomato purée, oregano and stock cube/pot. Add the water and stir well.
- Bring to the boil, stirring occasionally, then reduce to a medium simmer and cook for 55-60 minutes. Stir two and three times and add a very little water if, but only if, necessary to prevent sticking. This is designed to be a thick and definitely not runny sauce..
- Taste and season if required. Stir in the fresh coriander and serve with rice, baked potatoes, tortillas or whatever you fancy, adding a dollop of crème fraîche or soured cream to each portion..
Kies uit een gevarieerd aanbod van vergelijkbare scènes. Living in perfect harmony with three former boy friends, three kids from these boy friends and her grand mother, Irène came to France from Chili twenty years ago. It would be broken with the arrival of Claude. Reviews for: Photos of Award Winning Chili Con Carne. In Mexiko werden meist Nachos oder Reis dazu serviert. · Texas Chili con Carne Rezept.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Chili con Carne (1960’s Edition) makes your day joyful.