Hi people, back with us in the most complete receipes internet site. If you are looking for complete Fried scallop and kani mayo don recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Fried scallop and kani mayo don recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fried scallop and kani mayo don recipe. You can have fried scallop and kani mayo don using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a tasty Fried scallop and kani mayo don:
- Get of Cooked rice.
- Prepare of Kani Mayo.
- Get 125 g of Crabsticks.
- Prepare of Japanese mayonnaise (Kewpie brand).
- Provide of (opt) 1 tbsp sesame seed oil.
- You need of (opt) 1 tbsp sushi soy sauce.
- Use of (opt) 1/2 tbsp oyster sauce.
- Prepare of Coarse black pepper.
- Prepare of Fried scallops.
- Provide Handful of scallops, salted.
- Provide 1 cup of Buttermilk.
- Take 1 cup of flour (or a mixture of plain, rice and corn flour).
- You need 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Take 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on preparing Fried scallop and kani mayo don:
- To cook rice: Wash the rice till water is clear then cook it with the water level 1 inch above the rice..
- Boil some water with 1 tbsp of salt sprinkled in, cook the crabsticks for 5 min. Drain the water..
- Shred the crabsticks with a fork..
- This is optional: mix the shredded crab with 1 tbsp sesame seed oil, 1 tbsp sushi soy sauce and 1/2 tbsp oyster sauce. Compulsory: Add 2 tbsp of Japanese mayonnaise (or just drizzle it all over) and mix..
- Dry and salt the scallops for a while before soaking in buttermilk for a few min..
- Mix flour, smoked paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Dredge the scallops in the flour mixture till fully covered. You can pour the scallops into a colander to separate from the flour..
- Fry the scallops in oil over medium heat for about 3min or golden brown..
- Fill a bowl with the cooked rice, drizzle with mayo, spread a layor of the kani mayo, sprinkle lemon pepper (or coarse black pepper), add the fried scallops on top. Makes 2 bowls..
Scallops are succulent, and luckily, they are especially good when deep-fried. Pan-fried sea scallops served with black pudding on the bead of puréed peas. Scallops – meaty morsels of sweet flesh with a hint of the sea – are the perfect fast food. Don't get me wrong, I love simple pan-seared scallops with a pan sauce and I always will. But recently I became fixated on crispy fried scallops.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Fried scallop and kani mayo don turns your day cheerful.