Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are searching for complete Pepperoni Cheese Paratha recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Pepperoni Cheese Paratha recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pepperoni cheese paratha recipe. You can have pepperoni cheese paratha using 9 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a tasty Pepperoni Cheese Paratha:
- Get 1/2 kg of all purpose flour.
- Provide 1 cup of chakki atta.
- Take 2 tbsp of oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of Salt.
- Use of For stuffing.
- Provide 1 cup of Mozarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of cheddar cheese.
- Take 12 tbsp of pizza sauce.
- Get of Ke&And Pepperoni 1 Pack (as required).
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on preparing Pepperoni Cheese Paratha:
- Heat the tawa on low flame.
- Take all purpose flour and chakki atta mix (If you like maida you can use full maida don't use chakki ata).
- Add oil.
- Add salt.
- Add water make a soft dough.
- Like this then add little bit oil for dough and put it aside for 15 mins.
- Then equally distribute dough and make balls.
- Roll it.
- Nicely roll a round roti.
- Then spread pizza sauce.
- Add pepperoni slices as required.
- Add mozzarella cheese.
- Add cheddar cheese.
- Then half fold.
- Sides are fold or u can use fork and press them.
- Put the tawa on low to medium flame and cook for 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Nice golden colour change the other side.
- Then all side are nicely done add little bit ghee for frying the paratha.
- Nice golden colour ready to eat.
- Serve with Green chutney and salad.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this site to your families is the deal Wish that your Pepperoni Cheese Paratha makes your day joyful.