Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most interesting receipes web page. If you are looking for tasty Creamy Coleslaw recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Creamy Coleslaw recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy coleslaw recipe. To make creamy coleslaw you need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a tasty Creamy Coleslaw:
- Prepare 120 g of Mayonnaise.
- Take 115 g of Sourcream.
- Take 1/2 tablespoon of Lemon Juice.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar (I only used one).
- Take 2 teaspoons of Honey.
- Get 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- Get 1/2 of small head of green cabbage (300g approx) thinly slice.
- Provide 1/2 of small head of red cabbage (300g approx) thinly sliced.
- Provide 1 of Large carrot peeled and grated.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on serving Creamy Coleslaw:
- In a large bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, vinegar, honey, salt and pepper..
- Add the green cabbage, red cabbage and carrot. Toss into the sauce to coat..
- ￼Cover and chill until ready to serve! It’s that easy😊.
Eating healthy doesn't mean sacrificing great creamy coleslaw. You'll love the tangy, slightly sweet flavor, and all the amazing crunchy textures. Creamy Cole Slaw Dressing – a perfect balance of tang, sweetness and freshness with a hint of yogurt; creamy enough to bind your favorite Cole Slaw recipe, without being soupy or soggy! Coleslaw dressed in mayonnaise is often a withering disappointment. Crude chunks of cabbage tend to drown in a lackluster, yellowy ooze, making for a.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this web site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Creamy Coleslaw makes your day joyful.