Hello guys, back with us in the most perfect receipes site. If you are searching for delicious Gnocchi With Prawns & Chorizo recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Gnocchi With Prawns & Chorizo recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to gnocchi with prawns & chorizo recipe. You can cook gnocchi with prawns & chorizo using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a yummy Gnocchi With Prawns & Chorizo:
- Take 500 g of gnocchi,.
- You need 100 g of small prawns,.
- Get 60 g of chorizo, chopped into small cubes,.
- Provide 2 cloves of garlic sliced really finely,.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of light butter,.
- Use 1 pinch of smoked paprika,.
- Prepare of Cracked black pepper and salt to season.
- Provide of Cooking spray oil.
- Prepare of Fresh basil a few leaves chopped and some to garnish.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on preparing Gnocchi With Prawns & Chorizo:
- Bring a saucepan of salted water to the boil and also heat up a large frying pan over a high heat. Once the frying pan is nice and hot spray in some oil liberally then add in the chorizo and garlic..
- Add the gnocchi to the boiling water and begin to cook according to packet instructions. They should only take 3-4 minutes..
- As the gnocchi cooks, add the shrimp in with the garlic and chorizo. Season with pepper and a tiny pinch of salt. Add a pinch of smoked paprika. Stir everything together. Add a couple of spoons of the cooking water from the gnocchi in with the prawns to deglaze the pan. Turn down the heat to medium low. Drain off the gnocchi once cooked (they will be floating to the surface of the water)..
- Add the gnocchi into the frying pan and toss everything together. Add the chopped fresh basil leaves and the butter. Allow the butter to melt down then toss everything together once more. Serve up and garnish with the remaining fresh basil. Eat and enjoy! :).
I'm really trying to hit them all, especially with this gnocchi shrimp scampi here. Now we have the best elements of a shrimp scampi here – the garlicky, buttery, melt-in-your-mouth goodness, of course. And it's soaking up the perfectly golden-brown toasted gnocchi and sauteed shrimp. Stir in the gnocchi, cooked mushrooms, shrimp and onions mixture, and spinach. Top with the rest of the Parmesan cheese and place in the oven.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this web site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Gnocchi With Prawns & Chorizo makes your day cheerful.