What’s up guys, back with us in the most perfect receipes site. If you are searching for excellent Cheesy Spicy Chicken with stuffing recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Cheesy Spicy Chicken with stuffing recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy spicy chicken with stuffing recipe. To make cheesy spicy chicken with stuffing you need 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a yummy Cheesy Spicy Chicken with stuffing:
- Use 4 of butterflied chicken fillets.
- Prepare of salt and pepper for seasoning.
- Use of marinade.
- Use 2 tbsp of sour cream.
- Use 1/2 cup of fresh chopped corriander.
- Use 2 sprigs of fresh mint finely chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Use 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Get 1 tbsp of lime and coriander dressing.
- Get dash of soy sauce.
- Use 1 sprig of spring onion finely chopped.
- Provide of Stuffing.
- Take 4 tsp of diced pepperdews.
- You need 4-5 of guava guava halves optional (i used the canned ones and discarded the syrup). remove seeds for better result.
- Use of Topping.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated cheese (preferably cheddar).
- You need 4 of jalapenos finely chopped.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on producing Cheesy Spicy Chicken with stuffing:
- Combine ingredients for marinade in a medium sized bowl..
- Coat chicken with marinate and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper..
- Place marinated chicken onto baking sheet. Put stuffing on one half of the butterflied chicken fillet. Ps: I used about 1 teaspoon of diced pepperdews per fillet then put the guava pieces on top of that).
- Fold remaining half of chicken fillet over filling to cover / close..
- Combine grated cheese and chopped jalapenos together..
- Top stuffed breast with cheese and jalapeno mix. Press down slightly to help it stick..
- Bake uncovered at about140° Celsius until cooked. (About 25 mins).
- Serve with veggies and or salad and enjoy.
To make this gluten-free, use gluten-free panko. For a milder version, take out the jalapeno seeds and membranes. To make them spicy, leave them in. The spicy mayo is a MUST. Hasslebacking the chicken breasts is so worth it!
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Cheesy Spicy Chicken with stuffing turns your day joyful.