What’s up friends, welcome back to the most interesting receipes site. If you are looking for excellent Morrocan Lamb Stew recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Morrocan Lamb Stew recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to morrocan lamb stew recipe. You can have morrocan lamb stew using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a tasty Morrocan Lamb Stew:
- You need 1 of large onion.
- Provide 3 of large lamb shoulder.
- Provide 1 of lemon juice.
- Provide 125 ml of red wine.
- Use 1 cup of stock.
- Use 1/2 cup of chop fresh coriander.
- Use of season.
- Get 2 tbsp of mix paprika ,coriander and cumin powder.
- Use 1 tsp of each black pepper , cayenne and tumeric.
- Take 2 of large garlic fine chop.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on serving Morrocan Lamb Stew:
- With little oil sautee onion till light golden add garlic then add dried spice and sautee for one minute and set aside then with oil brown lamb for about 5 minutes then drain.
- Add lemon juice ,freash coriander ,red wine and stock.
- Put all ingredient on high in preasure cooker for 45 to 60 minute depending on the thickness of the lamb then removed the cooked lamb and thicken the sauce.
- Add salt and pepper into sauce and in low simmer reduce sauce and pour over lamb and serve hot TIPS OPTION #To Balance The Flavour ,,,I add a little of sugar while reducing the sourness due to the red wine or lemon juice (whichever cause it).
- Morrocon Lamb Stew All time family Favourite ❤️.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Morrocan Lamb Stew turns your day cheerful.