What’s up buddy, back with us in the most perfect receipes web site. If you are looking for interesting Lamb in tomato gravy recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Lamb in tomato gravy recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lamb in tomato gravy recipe. To cook lamb in tomato gravy you need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a heavenly Lamb in tomato gravy:
- Use 1 kg of Lamb stewing pieces.
- Take 1 of onion.
- Get 1 of green pepper.
- Use 1 tsp of rajah curry spice.
- You need 1 cube of beef stock.
- Prepare 1 tsp of steak n chop spice.
- Get 1 tsp of chicken spice.
- Get 1 tsp of BBQ spice.
- Take 2 of tomatoes, grated.
- You need 3 TBS of brown onion soup granules.
- Get 1 TBS of flour.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on cooking Lamb in tomato gravy:
- Cook the lamb until it's soft..
- Grate the tomatoes.
- Chop peppers and onion.
- Then the lamb is soft, it's time that you pour your beef stock, onion and pepper in, stir let them cook. As it cooks and the onion turning golden then add your spices..
- The lambs smells nice then pour in your tomato and let it cook and simmer, then prepare your soup thickener pour over meat and add water then lower your heat until thick..
- It's going to be served with Rice..
This will form a spicy gravy to which you can add any mixture of vegetables or boiled eggs or fried fish or chicken or lamb/goat. Tomato Gravy has always been a breakfast staple in my family. I can't count the number of times I remember hearing that pop as my mom would open a jar of my grandmother's homemade canned tomatoes to make it. The tangy, savory topping is perfect for homemade biscuits, scrambled eggs. Add the dried spices and stir to incorporate.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Wish that your Lamb in tomato gravy turns your day cheerful.