Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes page. If you are searching for yummy Mild chakalaka recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Mild chakalaka recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mild chakalaka recipe. To cook mild chakalaka you need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a yummy Mild chakalaka:
- Take 1 tin of koo baked beans.
- Get 3 of carrots (peeled and grated).
- Get 1 of onion (chopped).
- Take 1 of green pepper (chopped).
- Use 1 teaspoon of chilli powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- Prepare 1 of knorrox cube(chilli beef).
- Provide of Bit of oil for frying.
- Take 2 tablespoons of sweet chilli sauce.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on producing Mild chakalaka:
- In a pot heat oil then add onion, and green pepper.
- Add spices then add carrots and fry then add knorrox.
- When cooked add baked beans leave for just few minutes to let it simmer then switch off stove and let it cool.
- Pour into a bowl and add sweet chilli sauce then serve.
Jetzt ausprobieren mit ♥ Chefkoch.de ♥. The original recipe with a blend of carrot, tomato, onion, green and yellow peppers and garlic for a pleasantly mild Chakalaka flavour. It's the perfect topping for the ultimate Boerie Roll! Chakalaka is a spicy relish which originated in the townships of South Africa! Everyone's recipe is different and there is a wide range of Chakalaka's out there ranging from mild to firey hot!
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Mild chakalaka makes your day cheerful.