What’s up guys, welcome back to the most interesting receipes blog. If you are searching for interesting Easy Beef Stew recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Easy Beef Stew recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy beef stew recipe. You can have easy beef stew using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a tasty Easy Beef Stew:
- Use 400 grams of Beef shoulder or shanks for stew.
- Get 2 of Carrots.
- You need 150 grams of Mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 150 ml of Red wine.
- Provide 1 of Bay leaf.
- Get 2 tbsp of White flour.
- Get 4 tbsp of Tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 1 of tin Tinned demi-glace sauce.
- Provide 1 of around 700 ml Water.
- Use 1 of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of ☆Potato.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on cooking Easy Beef Stew:
- Coat the beef well with salt and pepper. Put the flour and beef into a plastic bag and shake until coated. Heat oil in a pan and cook until the outside is seared..
- Once the beef is seared, add red wine. Evaporate the alcohol on high heat. Combine the meat and the remaining sauce in a pot..
- Add more oil to the pan from Step 2. Once heated, add mushrooms and sliced onion and saute. Once the onions turn transparent, it's done..
- Roughly chop the carrot and add to the pot. Add the ketchup, water, and bay leaf and simmer over low heat for about 1 hour..
- Once the meat is well cooked, add a can of demi-glace sauce and cook over medium heat for 20 minutes. Stir occasionally to prevent burning. Season with salt and pepper at the end and you're done..
- You can use whatever demiglace sauce you like..
- I changed the recipe pictures. I add potatoes when I'm not going to freeze it..
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Easy Beef Stew turns your day cheerful.