What’s up guys, welcome back to the most perfect receipes page. If you are looking for interesting Crispy Spicy Battered Fish recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Crispy Spicy Battered Fish recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crispy spicy battered fish recipe. To make crispy spicy battered fish you only need 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a remarkably good Crispy Spicy Battered Fish:
- Take 2 of fillets Haddock (or fish of your choice).
- Get 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Take of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Use 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide of For the batter :.
- Get 1 cup of self raising flour.
- Provide 2 Tbs of cornflour (adding cornflour for a more crispy batter).
- Use 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide of Salt to season.
- Get 250 mls of Cold soda water or cold beer – approximately.
- Prepare of Oil for deep frying.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on preparing Crispy Spicy Battered Fish:
- Prepare the fish by marinating them in the spices. Cover and leave aside while you prepare the batter..
- In a mixing bowl add the dry batter ingredients. Add salt and whisk together..
- Make a well in the middle start by adding the liquid. Using a hand whisk or a fork mix to form a thick batter..
- Leave the batter to rest for 5 minutes while you get your oil warming up for frying..
- Once the oil is hot enough, you can start frying. The oil has to be quite hot at 190 C..
- Before you do that I suggest you prepare a plate with kitchen paper ready to receive the fried fish..
- Dip the marinated fish pieces one at a time, into batter to evenly coat and deep-fry for 3-4 minutes or until crisp and golden..
- Transfer to a plate with paper towel. Repeat with remaining fish pieces, if frying lots of fish I recommend reheating the oil between batches..
- Enjoy either with chucky chips, potato wedges or salad. And if like me dip in some chilli sauce..
Once the fish is all cooked add the sauce to the fish in a large frying pan. Take the fried fish out using a slotted spoon and lay on an absorbent paper towel to soak excess oil. Serve those scrumptious crispy fried fish hot with some tartar sauce. Whisk together the flour, milk, water, baking powder and salt in a bowl until smooth. Use to batter your pieces of fish before deep-frying.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Wish that your Crispy Spicy Battered Fish turns your day cheerful.