Hi buddy, welcome back to the most perfect receipes web page. If you are searching for yummy Pasta Fagioli recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Pasta Fagioli recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pasta fagioli recipe. You can cook pasta fagioli using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a appetizing Pasta Fagioli:
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Use 2 clove of garlic.
- Provide 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- Get 3 of carrots, chopped.
- Use 5 stalk of celery, chopped.
- Provide 28 oz of diced tomatoes, canned.
- Provide 1 can of red kidney beans.
- Get 15 oz of beef stock.
- You need 10 oz of spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Get 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Tabasco sauce.
- Get 4 oz of elbow pasta.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on preparing Pasta Fagioli:
- Saute garlic and onions in a skillet until fragrant, then brown ground beef.
- Combine all ingredients except elbow pasta in a slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 6-8 hours, or low for 8-10 hours.
- Add elbow pasta a half hour before serving.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this site to your families is the deal Hope that your Pasta Fagioli makes your day cheerful.