Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most excellent receipes web site. If you are looking for complete Ogura (Japanese Adzuki Bean Paste) and Green Tea Bread recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Ogura (Japanese Adzuki Bean Paste) and Green Tea Bread recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ogura (japanese adzuki bean paste) and green tea bread recipe. You can have ogura (japanese adzuki bean paste) and green tea bread using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a tasty Ogura (Japanese Adzuki Bean Paste) and Green Tea Bread:
- Provide 240 grams of Strong bread flour.
- Use 60 grams of Plain cake flour.
- Prepare 5 grams of Matcha.
- You need 20 grams of Sugar.
- Get 4 grams of Salt.
- Provide 1 of Egg.
- You need 210 ml of total Milk, plus the egg listed above.
- Use 30 grams of Butter.
- Use 5 grams of Dried yeast.
- Take 120 grams of Adzuki beans paste (I used a can).
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on cooking Ogura (Japanese Adzuki Bean Paste) and Green Tea Bread:
- Put all the ingredients except the aduki beans in a bread maker. Press start on the dough setting..
- After the dough has proofed, punch the air out gently and let it sit for 20 minutes..
- Roll out the dough into a 20 cm x 35 cm rectangle. Spread the adzuki bean paste evenly on the surface, leaving a 2 cm border at the far end..
- Roll up the dough from the nearest end and seal the joint well..
- Divide the dough into 3 pieces with a knife or bench scraper..
- Arrange the dough in a greased tin with the cut ends facing up..
- Cover with plastic wrap (I used a shower cap I bought at a dollar shop). Leave to proof at about 95°F/35°C for about 40 minutes until the dough swells to 2 cm below the edge of the tin..
- Bake first at 390°F/200°C for 5 minutes, then reduce the temperature to 340°F/170°C. Bake for another 20 minutes (it burns easily, so cover with aluminum foil if necessary). After baking remove from the oven and drop the bread from a height of 30 cm to remove excess air..
- This is the bread I made this time. It doesn't look great, unfortunately…I might make it into a braided shape before baking next time..
I still have to improve how to shape the bread. See recipes for Ogura Zebra Cake, Cream Cheese Ogura Cake too.. I still have to improve how to shape the bread. These were just awesome with green tea ice cream or tofu steamed puddings. I'm still experimenting and enjoying the experience immensely!
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Ogura (Japanese Adzuki Bean Paste) and Green Tea Bread turns your day joyful.