Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most interesting receipes internet site. If you are looking for delicious Coleslaw recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Coleslaw recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coleslaw recipe. To cook coleslaw you only need 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a yummy Coleslaw:
- Provide of Cabbage.
- Provide of Carrot.
- You need of Onion.
- Use of Egg.
- Get of Bama.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Coleslaw:
- Xaki yanyanka cabbage enki sirisiri saiki wankeshi da gishiri kadan wankin yafita sosai saiki ajiye a side.
- Ki goge bawon carrot enki saiki gogashi ajikin grater enki shima saiki ajiye aside.
- Already you have boiled ur egg saki removing shells din ki yankashi in ring shima then keep it aside.
- Onion dinki mai kyau xaki wanke ki yankata wether onion ring or else saiki ajiye itama daban.
- Then saiki dakkosu duka ki hadasu gurin daya saiki saka bama din akai stair it…..then serve it with fried spaghetti…..
My recipe is light, flavorful and has far less sugar than you'll find in store-bought versions or from KFC. Make it creamy or light to enjoy with your barbecue. Homemade coleslaw makes the perfect accompaniment to a picnic feast, delicious served A simple homemade coleslaw of traditional carrots, onion, celery and both white and red cabbage with light. Southern Coleslaw Recipe also known as Cole Slaw with shredded cabbage, mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice and sugar are just some of the dressing ingredients. This basic coleslaw recipe is an easy side dish made with shredded lettuce mix.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Wish that your Coleslaw turns your day cheerful.