Hello friends, back with us in the most interesting receipes web site. If you are searching for best Chicken Tender Parmesan recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Chicken Tender Parmesan recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken tender parmesan recipe. To cook chicken tender parmesan you need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a perfect Chicken Tender Parmesan:
- Get of Flour.
- You need 3 of Eggs.
- Provide of Milk.
- Take of Butter.
- Get of Chicken breast tenders.
- You need 1 package of Angel Hair pasta.
- Prepare 1 Jar of Tomato Garlic & Basil Pasta Sauce.
- Get of Salt & Pepper.
- Provide of Tabasco.
- Use of Parmesan Cheese.
- Get of Red Peper Flakes.
- Take of Garlic Salt.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on preparing Chicken Tender Parmesan:
- In 1 bowl Mix Flour x Garlic Salt, Salt & Pepper.
- In Another Bowl Whisk Eggs Salt & Pepper & Tabasco (to your preference).
- Soak Chicken Tenders in egg mixture than cover in flour & I Double batter SO Back in the egg & cover with flour again (your preference).
- Heat a pan on medium with vegetable oil with a good amount of oil and fry tenders on each size for about 6 to 7 minutes to a nice golden color. Dont put heat too high.
- Seperate pan, i boil my pasta in a large sauce pan with a tsp of olive oil and salt.
- Seperate pot, cook pasta sauce on low and add a little Parmesan cheese & red pepper flakes to taste.
- A trick of mine is to line a plate with napkins and place the tenders on there with a pinch of Parmesan cheese.
- Enjoy 😊.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this site to your families is the deal Wish that your Chicken Tender Parmesan turns your day cheerful.