What’s up guys, welcome back to the most perfect receipes blog. If you are looking for delicious Matoke stew recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Matoke stew recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to matoke stew recipe. To cook matoke stew you only need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a appetizing Matoke stew:
- Provide 10 of green bananas(peeled and cut into pieces).
- Take 1 of large tomato.
- Get 1 of large onion.
- Prepare of Ginger-garlic paste.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Water/ beef broth.
- You need of Coconut cream.
- You need of Cooking oil.
- Use of Curry powder.
- Provide of Black pepper.
- Prepare leaves of Coriander.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on preparing Matoke stew:
- In a cooking pan, on medium heat, pour in some cooking oil..
- Add in the garlic-ginger paste and onions. Let sautee until onions are colourless..
- Add in the peeled bananas and stir to mix..
- Add in the tomatoes, stir and let cook for 2-3 minutes..
- Add in the salt, coconut cream, curry powder and black pepper. Mix well..
- Add in the broth, cover and let cook on low heat for about 30 minutes..
- Add the chopped coriander leaves to the stew,mix and cook it for two minutes..
- Serve and enjoy..
Trova immagini stock HD a tema Matoke Stew Kenyan Cuisine Traditional Assorted e milioni di altre foto, illustrazioni e contenuti vettoriali stock royalty free nella vasta raccolta di Shutterstock. Matoke with peanut stew is a Ugandan dish. The sauce can then be flavored with spices of your choice. Ingredients. • Learn how to prepare matoke, a variety of banana indigenous to southwest Uganda. Cooked and mashed matoke is the nation's official food dish.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Matoke stew turns your day joyful.