Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most interesting receipes web page. If you are searching for interesting Pork Loin with Peppers and Onions recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Pork Loin with Peppers and Onions recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pork loin with peppers and onions recipe. You can cook pork loin with peppers and onions using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a yummy Pork Loin with Peppers and Onions:
- Take 2 of Pork Loin Steak per person.
- You need 3 of large Onions.
- Use of Cayenne Pepper.
- Take of Paprika.
- Get of Black Pepper.
- Provide 1 glass of white wine.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on preparing Pork Loin with Peppers and Onions:
- Peel and slice the Onions into thick rings. Cover the bottom of a large roasting pan..
- Trim any excess fat from the steaks and lay them over the top, try not to overlap..
- Smother the steaks with the three peppers, turn over and do the same to the other sides..
- Pour the wine into the base, and cook in the middle of a medium hot oven for 30-40 minutes, depending on the thickness of the steaks..
- Serve with sweet potatoes or brown rice. Enjoy!!..
Place pork loin into oven, turning and basting with pan liquids. I rubbed my pork loin w/ the paste, then put in a ziploc bag in the fridge for a few hours to marinate. I threw in some veggies with my loin (carrots, onions and celery) and. Add pork chops to skillet and sprinkle with salt and pepper. With slotted spoon, transfer green-onion tops to small bowl.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Pork Loin with Peppers and Onions turns your day joyful.