What’s up friends, welcome back to the most perfect receipes site. If you are searching for complete Mike's EZ Spicy Spanish Rice recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Mike's EZ Spicy Spanish Rice recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's ez spicy spanish rice recipe. You can have mike's ez spicy spanish rice using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a delicious Mike's EZ Spicy Spanish Rice:
- Get 3 Bags of Instant Success Rice [or you can make your own].
- Use 1 Can of ROTELL Tomatoes With Green Chilies.
- Use 1/2 Cup of Green Bell Pepper.
- Provide 1/2 Cup of Yellow Bell Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Red Bell Pepper.
- Take 1/2 Cup of Orange Bell Pepper.
- Provide 1/2 Cup of Sweet Onion.
- Use 1/8 Cup of Fine Minced Jalapenos.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Take 1 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Provide 3/4 Cup of Of Your Favorite Salsa.
- Get of ● For The Sides.
- Take of Siracha Hot Sauce.
- You need of Tabasco Sauce.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Mike's EZ Spicy Spanish Rice:
- Spicy Bean Burrito and Spanish Rice pictured..
- Fine mince your vegetables and herbs..
- Add everything, except for rice, to the pot with a slight amount of cooking oil. Fry until translucent..
- Boil rice as per manufactures directions.Usually 8 to 10 minutes Drain..
- Add to sauteed vegetables. Mix well..
- Top with fresh cilantro. Serve with hot sauce. Enjoy!.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Mike's EZ Spicy Spanish Rice turns your day cheerful.