Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most interesting receipes web site. If you are looking for pleasing Minestrone soup recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Minestrone soup recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to minestrone soup recipe. You can have minestrone soup using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a delicious Minestrone soup:
- Use of some butter.
- You need 1 of onion, finely chopped.
- You need 2 of carrots, chopped.
- You need 3 sticks of celery, chopped.
- Provide 1-2 cups of other vegetables eg squash, sweet potato, leeks..
- Get 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and crushed.
- Prepare Bunch of fresh thyme, finely chopped.
- Use 1 tin of chopped tomatoes.
- You need 500-750 ml of vegan/ veggie stock.
- Take 1 tin of cannellini beans, drained.
- Take Handful of kale/ cavolo nero, roughly shredded.
- Prepare 1-2 handfuls of fresh basil leaves, roughly shredded.
- You need 2-3 handfuls of cooked pasta.
- Take of Parmesan/ veggie parmesan, grated.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on cooking Minestrone soup:
- Heat the butter in a oan (with a lid for later). Add the onion and fry for about 10 mins until soft. inion then carrots celery.
- Add the carrots and celery. Cook until starting to go tender..
- Add the other vegetables (not the greens)..
- Add the garlic and thyme. Cook for 2-3 mins..
- Add tomatoes and stock. Put the lid on. Bring to the boil and simmer for 15 mins..
- Add the beans and simmer for 5 mins with lid off..
- Stir in greens for about 2 mins..
- And then stir in the basil and pasta..
- Serve with grated parmesan/ other cheese. Enjoy 😋.
Minestrone Soup Variations Swap the spinach for Swiss chard or baby kale. To keep this low-carb, omit the pasta, you honestly won't miss it with everything else in this soup. Cook up a pot of Ellie Krieger's healthy Minestrone Soup from Food Network, loaded with fresh veggies, pasta and herbs. Minestrone soup cooks in one pot with a vegetable broth tomato base and then loaded with fresh vegetables, beans, and tender small shell pasta. This is honestly the best Minestrone Soup!
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Minestrone soup turns your day joyful.