What’s up friends, welcome back to the most complete receipes web page. If you are looking for yummy Roasted cod with cavolo nero and salsa verde recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Roasted cod with cavolo nero and salsa verde recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted cod with cavolo nero and salsa verde recipe. You can have roasted cod with cavolo nero and salsa verde using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a heavenly Roasted cod with cavolo nero and salsa verde:
- Get of Cod loin.
- Provide Bag of cavolo nero.
- Use Bunch of basil.
- You need Bunch of mint.
- Prepare Bunch of parsley.
- Use 1 of lemon.
- Take 1 tablespoon of dijon mustard.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of capers.
- Use 4 of anchovy fillets.
- Get of Salt & pepper.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Roasted cod with cavolo nero and salsa verde:
- Rinse then combine parsley, mint and basil and douse with olive oil. Chop finely to reduce in size..
- Add Dijon mustard, anchovies, lemon juice and capers and chop through until fine adding more oil to keep it together. You can do this in a blender but do it by hand if you have time as the smell is amazing!.
- Preheat oven to 180c, place cod loin on baking tray, season and add olive oil and roast for 10 – 15 mins (to suit)..
- Boil kettle and boil cavolo nero for between 5 a 10 mins. The stems take much longer than the leaves (I may remove stems next time to get a more even cook). Once cooked, drain and put back in pan with a knob of butter. Replace lid and let sit in own steam..
- Once cod is cooked, remove from oven. Add cavolo nero to plate, add cod and finally salsa verde. Finish with lemon juice, olive oil and season to taste. Serve immediately as cavolo nero gets cold very quickly..
Shred the cavolo nero leaves into bite-sized pieces. Put on a large platter or shallow bowl and top with the radishes. Just before the marrow has finished cooking, drizzle the dressing over the cavolo nero. Use your hands to massage it into the cavolo nero for a few mins so that it softens it, then top with. Serve the cavolo nero drizzled with the bagna cauda and with the lamb, using the roasting-tin juices as a gravy.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Roasted cod with cavolo nero and salsa verde turns your day cheerful.