What’s up friends, welcome back to the most interesting receipes site. If you are searching for best Butternut Squash Tortiglioni recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Butternut Squash Tortiglioni recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to butternut squash tortiglioni recipe. To cook butternut squash tortiglioni you only need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a heavenly Butternut Squash Tortiglioni:
- Prepare 1 of small butternut squash, peeled cut into small cubes.
- Provide 4 cloves of garlic.
- Take 2 teaspoons of dried basil or sage.
- Take 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Take 2 handfuls of grated cheddar.
- Prepare 4 portions of Tortiglioni pasta.
- Prepare Half of a broccoli cut into small florets.
- Get Half of a cauliflower cut into small florets.
- Get 2 tablespoons of sour cream.
- Get 1 teaspoon of dried chilli flakes.
- Provide to taste of Sea salt flakes.
- Use to taste of Pepper.
- You need 1 of Large knob of butter.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on serving Butternut Squash Tortiglioni:
- Preheat oven 180 degrees C fan oven.
- Mix the butternut, whole unpeeled garlic cloves, olive oil, 1 tablespoon sea salt flakes, basil and pepper to taste. Put in the oven for 20 minutes..
- After 20 mins, turn the butternut, put back in the oven then put the pasta on to boil..
- Put the broccoli and cauliflower in with the pasta when there is 8 mins left to cook..
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain, melt in the butter and mix in all other ingredients, squeezing the roasted garlic out of its skin into the mixture..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Butternut Squash Tortiglioni makes your day cheerful.