What’s up friends, back with us in the most perfect receipes web site. If you are searching for excellent Squash and courgette risotto recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Squash and courgette risotto recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to squash and courgette risotto recipe. You can cook squash and courgette risotto using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a tasty Squash and courgette risotto:
- Take 300 g of risotto rice.
- Use 1 L of vegetable stock.
- Prepare of Butternut squash.
- Get 1 of red onion.
- Provide of Courgette.
- Provide of Butter.
- Prepare 1 of lot of parmesan.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing Squash and courgette risotto:
- Key to risotto is preparing all your ingredients before you start. Get the oven at 200c, stock on a low simmer and everything measured and chopped..
- Chop up the squash (I use a whole bag of pre-chopped squash) and put in the oven. Mine took about 30mins..
- Dice the onion and fry in butter until soft and slightly coloured.
- Add the rice and stir well so it all gets toasted in the remaining butter..
- After a minute, before it starts to stick or burn, add courgette and your first ladle of stock.
- Continuously stir on low heat, adding a ladle of stock when the last lot has evaporated. This should take about 20mins to get through the stock. As you’re nearing the end, keep tasting to check you don’t overcook the rice (you may need less or more stock, it varies). You definitely want it to still have a bit of an al dente bite..
- Add in the roasted squash and stir away until well mixed.
- Take off the heat. Add in a lot of Parmesan and a bit of butter, stir well. Once mixed, leave covered for 10 minutes and warm up some plates in the warm oven!.
- Serve on a nice warm plate to keep the rice hot..
This butternut squash risotto is the epitome of comfort food. Delicious, satisfying, easy to make and warms you up from the inside. I make risotto quite often and I love experimenting with different flavours. Pumpkin Risotto is one of Italian classics, so no ingenuity on my part here. Creamy butternut squash risotto recipe, perfect for autumn.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Squash and courgette risotto turns your day cheerful.