Hi buddy, welcome back to the most interesting receipes web site. If you are looking for excellent Mike's Marisco Bagel & Cracker Spread recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Mike's Marisco Bagel & Cracker Spread recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's marisco bagel & cracker spread recipe. To cook mike's marisco bagel & cracker spread you only need 27 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a heavenly Mike's Marisco Bagel & Cracker Spread:
- Prepare of ● For The Salmon Fillets.
- You need 2 Pounds of Fresh Salmon Fillets [halved – the pinker the better].
- Provide 1/2 of Small Lemon [juiced – halved].
- Get 2 tbsp of Fresh Dill Weed [halved].
- Get as needed of Quality Olive Oil [enough to lightly coat fillets].
- Take 1/4 tsp of Lemon Pepper [per fillet].
- You need 2 Sheets of Sturdy Tinfoil.
- Get of ● For The Garlic Shrimp.
- Get 1 Pound of Raw Langistino [tails & shells removed – de-veined].
- Use 3 Cloves of Fresh Garlic [fine minced].
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Fresh Parsley Leaves.
- Take as needed of Quality Olive Oil [use sparingly].
- Get 1/4 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes [optional].
- You need 1 Sheet of Sturdy Tinfoil.
- Use of ● For The King Crab.
- You need 1 Pound of Fresh King Crab Meat [presteamed].
- Prepare of ● For The Lobster.
- Use 1/2 Pound of Pre-steamed Lobster [rough chopped].
- Get of ● For The Cheese Spread.
- Provide 4 (8 oz) of Packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese [room temp].
- Use 1/4 Cup of Fresh Green Onions [chopped].
- Get 2 tbsp of Your Favorite Choice Of Caviar.
- Use of ● For The Sides [as needed].
- Take of Lemon Wedges.
- Use of Quality Crackers.
- Use of Fresh Toasted Bagles.
- Use of Fresh Chilled Vegetables.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on cooking Mike's Marisco Bagel & Cracker Spread:
- Rinse salmon and pat dry. Coat salmon lightly with olive oil. Add seasonings and place in tinfoil. Wrap both up tightly..
- Rinse, shell, de-tail and de-vein shrimp if necessary. Pat dry. Lightly coat shrimp in olive oil and add seasonings in tinfoil. Wrap up tightly..
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place salmon on a preheated cookie sheet in oven for 20 minutes. At 20 minutes, add your shrimp and bake all 15 additional minutes..
- Chop your chilled presteamed king crab meat..
- Chop your chilled presteamed lobster meat..
- Employ any type of Caviar you personally enjoy. Beluga, Sterlet, Kaluga, American Osetra, Ossetra, Siberian Sturgeon and Sevruga are some of your more popular options..
- Flake your salmon and rough chop your shrimp. Add to cream cheese and other ingredients listed..
View Mike Marisco's profile on LinkedIn, the world's largest professional community. See the complete profile on LinkedIn and discover Mike's connections and jobs at similar companies. Open for Takeout and Delivery during the Shelter in Place! linkin.bio/mikes_bikes. Bagel BossFight refers to a viral video of New York Bagel Boss customer Chris Morgan going on a misogynistic rant about his height and dating before getting tackled by another customer. It is only shown for a brief second.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Mike's Marisco Bagel & Cracker Spread turns your day joyful.