Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most interesting receipes site. If you are looking for delicious Blue cheese and greens quick pasta recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Blue cheese and greens quick pasta recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to blue cheese and greens quick pasta recipe. You can have blue cheese and greens quick pasta using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a yummy Blue cheese and greens quick pasta:
- Use 100 g of pasta/person – ideally pasta with wholes in it such as penne, conchiglie, maccheroni etc so that it holds the sauce.
- Provide 1 packet of Gorgonzola or dolce latte.
- Provide 1 packet of greens – here I used rainbow chards but it can be spinach, cabbage etc.
- Prepare 1 handful of Parmesan.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on preparing Blue cheese and greens quick pasta:
- Start by bringing water to boil for the pasta with just half a handful of rock salt in it and nothing else.
- In a pan with some butter cook the chard on medium heat until the leaves are soft. I put a tiny bit of water in the lid of the pan and close it so that the steam helps the leaves cooking.
- When the pasta is couple of minutes away from being ready chop the dolce latte or Gorgonzola in small pieces and add them to the chard. Turn the heat to its minimum setting and let the cheese melt. If it looks not creamy enough add a dash of milk.
- When the pasta is ready drain it and add it to the pan and stir altogether. You can add the Parmesan for added cheesiness.
Immediately return pasta and spinach to pot, with butter and cheese, over low heat. A super simple, super-delicious blue cheese sauce for pasta, delivering tons of flavor with just three ingredients: butter, blue cheese, and parsley. Cook your choice of pasta in boiling water with salt according to the directions of the package. Drain the pasta and add the pasta back in the pan. And stir in the blue cheese sauce.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Wish that your Blue cheese and greens quick pasta makes your day cheerful.