Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most perfect receipes web page. If you are searching for pleasing Pita Bread Chick Pea Kidney bean filling with Tzatziki sauce recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Pita Bread Chick Pea Kidney bean filling with Tzatziki sauce recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pita bread chick pea kidney bean filling with tzatziki sauce recipe. You can cook pita bread chick pea kidney bean filling with tzatziki sauce using 31 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a heavenly Pita Bread Chick Pea Kidney bean filling with Tzatziki sauce:
- You need of Pita bread:.
- Prepare 200 grams of wheat flour.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of flax seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- Prepare 3/4 of lukewarm water.
- You need 4-5 grams of instant dry yeast.
- Prepare of Filling:.
- You need 1/2 cup of boiled chickpeas.
- Provide 1/4 cup of boiled kidney beans.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of Salt.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Provide 1/2 of lemon Juice.
- Prepare of Salsa:.
- Take 1 of tomato chopped finely.
- You need 1 of onion chopped finely.
- You need 1 tablespoon of coriander leaves chopped.
- You need 1 of capsicum finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 of lemon Juice.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
- Use as per taste of Black Pepper powder.
- Take of Tzatziki sauce:.
- Get 1 cup of thick yogurt.
- Take 2 tablespoons of finely chopped mint leaves.
- Use 2 tablespoons of finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Get 2 of crushed garlic.
- Provide as needed of Salt to season.
- You need as needed of Black pepper powder to season.
- Use 1/2 of cucumber finely grated.
- Get 1/2 of carrot finely grated.
- Take 5-6 of cabbage or lettuce leaves.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on cooking Pita Bread Chick Pea Kidney bean filling with Tzatziki sauce:
- Soak kidney beans and chick peas for 6-8 hours. Boil them until soft and mushy..
- For Pita, prepare brine by mixing lukewarm water and yeast. Let it froth up for 5-10 minutes..
- Roast flax seeds and grind to powder.
- In a bowl add wheat flour, flaxseed powder, salt and mix well with spoon or fork..
- Add the brine and mix into a sticky dough, use some water if required..
- Cover and let the dough ferment for a few hours. It took me 2 hours on a sunny morning..
- Once the dough is fermented, lightly knead it for 1/2 a minute. Divide it into 4-6 equal parts..
- Preheat oven @200C..
- Dust with dry flour. Roll out thick discs of 1/4 inch without putting much pressure..
- Place the discs on a baking tray. Bake at the same temperature for 8-10 minutes on one side and 3-4 minutes on the other side..
- Make filling: Mix kidney beans and chick peas in a bowl, add salt, peppers, lemon juice. Mix well and set aside..
- You can also roast on a hot tawa..
- Make salsa: Mix all chopped vegetables, lemon juice, salt, pepper and set aside..
- Make tzatziki sauce: If your curd is thick, put it in a muslin cloth and hang it for 1 hour or so, the excess water will be drained..
- Wash, peel and fine grate cucumber, add 1/8 teaspoon salt and leave for 3-5 minutes. Squeeze the excess liquid and use the flesh..
- Finely grate carrot, chop mint and coriander leaves, crush the garlic pods.
- Take this thick curd or yogurt in a bowl add cucumber flesh, grated carrot, chopped leaves, crushed garlic, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Assemble by cutting pita bread into half. Keep cabbage leaves into the packet..
- Fill with chick pea and kidney bean filling, then fill with salsa mixture.
- Serve with generous tablespoons of tzatziki sauce..
See more ideas about pitta bread, recipes, filling snacks. Pita bread's best-known stuffing is the classic falafel (fried chickpea balls). Typically paired with an Israeli salad of diced tomatoes, diced cucumbers, and sliced onions, the whole sandwich is drizzled with tahini sauce. It's perfect for lunch or a light dinner. For the chickpea salad: In a medium bowl, using a fork or pastry blender, mash the chickpeas and avocado together until incorporated, but still chunky.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this web site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Pita Bread Chick Pea Kidney bean filling with Tzatziki sauce turns your day cheerful.