Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most complete receipes site. If you are looking for tasty Black Bean Quinoa Salad with Chipotle Steak recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Black Bean Quinoa Salad with Chipotle Steak recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to black bean quinoa salad with chipotle steak recipe. To make black bean quinoa salad with chipotle steak you need 18 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a delicious Black Bean Quinoa Salad with Chipotle Steak:
- Provide 5 teaspoons of olive oil, divided.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt, divided.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of chipotle chile powder.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper.
- Use 2 (6 ounce) of top sirloin steaks.
- Get 2 tablespoons of fresh orange juice.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of adobo sauce from canned chipotle chiles in adobo sauce.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of honey.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of cooked quinoa.
- You need 1 cup of unsalted black beans, rinsed and drained.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of chopped red bell pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped fresh cilantro.
- Provide 1/4 cup of thinly sliced green onions.
- Take 1 1/2 cups of baby spinach leaves.
- Take 1 ounce of crumbled feta cheese (about 1/4 cup).
- You need 1/2 cup of ripe peeled avocado, sliced.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on producing Black Bean Quinoa Salad with Chipotle Steak:
We love the chipotle-rubbed sirloin, but this salad is a wonderful use for any leftover steak. The chipotle rub is a pepper made from smoke-dried jalapeno peppers. View Recipe: Black Bean Quinoa Salad with Chipotle Steak Quinoa is a fluffy, gluten-free grain that works beautifully in pilafs and delicate salads. Spread the quinoa on a plate and let cool. In a large bowl, whisk the vinegar, soy sauce, lime juice and chipotle.
Recipe : Black Bean Quinoa Salad with Chipotle Steak
Eating healthy is something we all would love to perform, although it can be hard. As a way to eat healthy, you must first make the perfect food decisions. Eating healthy is about what you eat, which makes the decisions very imperative to your results.
To help keep your saturated fat, trans fat, and sodium , you’re able to check the nutrition facts label. This tag can be found on the food package and will let you know all the information you need to understand more about the food item.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Black Bean Quinoa Salad with Chipotle Steak turns your day cheerful.