Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most excellent receipes page. If you are looking for pleasing Jambalaya recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Jambalaya recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to jambalaya recipe. You can cook jambalaya using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a perfect Jambalaya:
- Get 750 g of chicken, diced.
- Take of Chorizo, sliced.
- Provide 30 of prawns.
- Prepare 360 g of paella rice.
- Get 2 of onions, finely chopped.
- Provide 2 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- You need 1 of pepper, chopped.
- Use Tin of chopped tomatoes.
- Use 1 tbsp of Thyme.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of flat leaf parsley, chopped.
- Prepare Slice of butter for frying.
- Take 900 ml of chicken stock.
- Prepare 30 g of plain flour.
- Provide 1 tsp of Tabasco sauce.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on preparing Jambalaya:
- Prepare all your ingredients before starting, it will help a lot!.
- Heat up butter in a deep pan and fry the chicken until it’s slightly browned. Put aside when done..
- Repeat with chorizo. Put aside when done..
- Next add flour to the fat in the pan and mix well on low heat. Add cold water if needed..
- Add meat, onions, pepper, garlic, chopped tomatoes and thyme to the mixture. Fry for 10 minutes..
- Add rice and fry for 1 minute. Then add stock. Leave simmering on medium heat for 20-30 minutes until most of the liquid is gone..
- Add prawns and Tabasco sauce. Heat for 5 minutes..
- Take off the heat and cover for 10 minutes. Serve with sprinkle of parsley on top..
Depending on the sausage you purchase will determine if you should cook the. Jambalaya is a one-pot wonder, an Acadian specialty that, unlike most other star dishes from Cajun jambalaya has a cleaner umami-forward result, without the soupy bits I'd come to associate with the. Jambalaya is a natural "budget" recipe because it combines flavorful and inexpensive cuts of meat (smoked sausage Everything in this Slow Cooker Jambalaya is cooked in one pot, including the rice. This Slow Cooker Jambalaya is a great way to make this New Orleans favorite with less effort! It's loaded with shrimp, chicken, sausage, and Creole seasonings.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Jambalaya makes your day cheerful.