Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most interesting receipes web site. If you are looking for tasty Hummus with whole wheat pita bread and tomato chutney recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Hummus with whole wheat pita bread and tomato chutney recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hummus with whole wheat pita bread and tomato chutney recipe. You can cook hummus with whole wheat pita bread and tomato chutney using 27 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a yummy Hummus with whole wheat pita bread and tomato chutney:
- Get of Tomato chutney.
- Take 6-7 cloves of garlic finely chopped.
- You need 2 spoon of ghee or butter.
- Provide 1 spoon of Kashmiri chilli powder.
- Use 4 of chopped tomatoes.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- You need of For Hummus.
- Provide 1 bowl of boiled chick peas.
- You need 3 spoon of olive oil.
- Provide 3-4 spoon of tahini paste.
- You need 5 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 3 of green chilles.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of lemon.
- Get As needed of Water.
- Provide As needed of Tahini paste and whole wheat pita bread.
- You need 2 tbsp of White til.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 of lemon.
- You need As needed of water.
- Provide 2 cup of wheat flour.
- Use 1 spoon of yeast.
- Prepare 1 spoon of sugar.
- Get As needed of Mixed herbs (ones choice)I have added chilli flaxes and basil.
- Provide 2 spoon of olive oil.
- Provide As needed of Salt.
- Prepare As needed of Water.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on serving Hummus with whole wheat pita bread and tomato chutney:
- For Tahini paste grind in mixture white til, salt, squeeze lemon and little water to make it smooth paste..
- For Hummus in grinder add boiled chickpeas, salt, tahani paste, olive oil, garlic cloves, salt and water grind well and make non sticky smooth hummus.
- For Wheat pita bread in half glass warm water add sugar and active yeast keep it side for 10 minutes to dilute. In another bowl take whole wheat flour add salt, olive oil, herbs and yeast water to make soft dough. Keep the dough in warm place for 2 hrs..
- Once it puff take a small ball of dough and roll it in oval shape. Place it on pre heat tawa. on very slow flame let it puff up in ball shape. Turn it. And serve hot pita bread applying butter or plain (once choice).
- Tomato chutney heat the pan add ghee or butter in it with chopped garlic roast it little add chopped tomatoes and salt. Once cooked add chilled powder and smash the tomatoes with smasher. Once water get evaporates turn off the gas. Top the tomato chutney on hummus and serve chilled..
Best is to have hummus with pita bread. Even it tastes good with garlic naan or butter naan. We even have hummus with chapatis and parathas. Sometimes I make wraps with falafel and add hummus as a topping in the wrap. Place the lid on the food processor and pulse while slowly drizzling in the olive oil.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Hope that your Hummus with whole wheat pita bread and tomato chutney makes your day cheerful.