Hi buddy, back with us in the most interesting receipes web site. If you are searching for pleasing Smoked salmon mousse bites recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Smoked salmon mousse bites recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to smoked salmon mousse bites recipe. To cook smoked salmon mousse bites you need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a yummy Smoked salmon mousse bites:
- Prepare 1 of cucumber (sliced horizontally).
- Prepare 1 pack of smoked salmon.
- Use 2-3 tbsp of Crème fraîche.
- Get 1 tsp of butter.
- Use 1 tsp of Cayenne pepper.
- Take 1 of red chilli (finely chopped).
- Get of Salt and pepper.
- Take of Spring onions (finely chopped).
- Prepare of Heap Onuga Herring Roe or caviar.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on preparing Smoked salmon mousse bites:
- Cut up cucumber and leave it aside..
- Blitz salmon, Crème fraîche, butter together in the blender.
- Lay cucumber on the serving plate, add some moose and top up with cayenne pepper, Herring Roe or caviar. Sprinkle with spring onion and chilli..
Wonderful to pass around at parties, this was a By the way, just between you and me – the Smoked Salmon "Mousse" is simply my smoked salmon dip blitzed until completely smooth and slightly. These smoked salmon, avocado and cucumber bites are the perfect appetizer recipe. They're healthy, easy to make, delicious and beautiful on a serving tray. Smoked salmon, cream cheese and cucumbers make the most incredibly flavorful but simple appetizer! Perfect as a light lunch or dinner, these low carb cucumber bites are filling and would be great served with soup or a salad for a bigger.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this web site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Smoked salmon mousse bites turns your day joyful.