Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most pleasing receipes page. If you are looking for delicious Butternut Squash Soup recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Butternut Squash Soup recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to butternut squash soup recipe. You can cook butternut squash soup using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a appetizing Butternut Squash Soup:
- Use 2 tbsp of butter or olive oil.
- Use 1.5 cups of chopped yellow onion.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/8 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 3 lb of roasted butternut squash.
- You need 6 cups of vegetable or chicken stock.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on producing Butternut Squash Soup:
- Melt the butter in a soup pot over medium heat, then add the onion, salt, and pepper, and cook for 10 minutes, until the onions are soft. Add roasted butternut squash and stir for few minutes..
- Add the stock, bring the liquid to a boil over high heat, then reduce to a simmer. Cook for 2 minutes at a simmer..
- Puree the soup, either using an immersion blender, or by cooling the soup slightly and blending in a blender..
- Serve as is, or with cheese and a few pumpkin seeds, if desired..
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Butternut Squash Soup makes your day joyful.