What’s up friends, back with us in the most excellent receipes blog. If you are searching for best Pita Bread recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Pita Bread recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pita bread recipe. To cook pita bread you need 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a perfect Pita Bread:
- Take 300 grams of Strong (bread) flour.
- You need 5 grams of Dry yeast.
- Use 5 grams of Sugar.
- Get 5 grams of Salt.
- Provide 190 ml of Lukewarm water.
- Use 2 tsp of Olive oil.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on producing Pita Bread:
- Divide the dough (that has already completed it's first rising using a bread maker) into 8 pieces. Round the dough and place them on a canvas cloth with the sealed end at the bottom. Let them sit for 15 minutes..
- After letting the dough sit, use a rolling pin to flatten them into 7-8 mm thickness..
- Place 2 pieces of flattened dough per cooking sheet and cover them with a damp cloth. Let them sit for 15 minutes for a second rise..
- Bake in the oven for 2-4 minutes on the cooking sheet at 230°F Celsius..
- Once the pitas rise, remove them while still on the cooking sheet. Wrap them in cloth to prevent them from drying out. Bake the rest in the same fashion..
- Place all of the freshly baked pitas into a plastic bag and let them cool. Carefully pat off the condensation..
- Cut into halves and stuff with your favorite fillings..
This pita bread is best served warm and fresh. This pita bread also freezes well too. An oval-shaped Middle Eastern flat bread. It can be opened up to form a pocket which can be stuffed with a variety of fillings. Pita bread (also known as Arabic bread and Syrian bread) is a yeast-leavened flatbread common in Our recipe is intended to make a pita bread with pockets.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Wish that your Pita Bread turns your day joyful.