What’s up buddy, back with us in the most interesting receipes internet site. If you are looking for best Chicken Shawarma in Pita Bread recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Chicken Shawarma in Pita Bread recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken shawarma in pita bread recipe. You can cook chicken shawarma in pita bread using 31 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a perfect Chicken Shawarma in Pita Bread:
- Take of For Shawarma.
- Prepare 300-350 g of boneless (thigh or breast) chicken sliced.
- Prepare of For Marination.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of yoghurt.
- Get 2 teaspoon of vinegar.
- Use 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
- Provide 1 of Garlic clove crushed.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of red paprika (adjust).
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of nutmeg.
- Get 1/8 teaspoon of ground cloves.
- Provide of For Shawarma sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of Tahini (homemade or store-bought).
- You need 1 of garlic cloves crushed.
- You need 1 tablespoons of yoghurt.
- Provide 2 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Take of For Pita Bread.
- Take 1 cup of warm water.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of instant yeast.
- Get 3 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 2 teaspoon of olive oil.
- You need of For Assembling Shawarma in Pita Bread.
- Use 1 of onion thinly sliced.
- Get 1 of cucumber sliced.
- Prepare 1/4 cups of chopped parsley.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of lemon zest.
- Take 1 of de seeded tomatoes thinly sliced.
- Provide as required of Lettuce leaves (optional).
- Use as needed of Pickles (optional).
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on serving Chicken Shawarma in Pita Bread:
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients mentioned under Marination section. Add sliced chicken and coat well.Cover and Refrigerate for 12-14 hours.
- In a large saucepan, cook chicken with Marination over medium heat until done. Do not overcook.
- While the chicken is cooking, prepare the sauce. In a small bowl, mix tahini, crushed garlic, lemon juice and yoghurt. Set this aside.
- For Pita Bread.
- In a bowl, add flour. Make 2 wells, add yeast and salt in each. Gently mix.
- Add warm water and oil. Knead for 8-10 minutes into smooth dough. Coat dough with little olive oil.Cover and rest for 2 hours.
- Gently deflate the dough and turn it over lightly dusted flour surface.
- Divide the dough into equal portions. Roll each portion into roti.
- Heat tawa, cook on both sides. Pita bread will puff up nicely.
- To Assemble.
- In a large bowl, add onions, tomatoes and cucumbers. Sprinkle lemon zest, salt and pepper. Add parsley and pickles. Mix well. Set aside.
- Place enough chicken on pita bread so that it covers 1/4 of pita bread. Add the veggies and pour some prepared tahini sauce over it. Roll the bread and Shawarma in Pita Bread is ready.
- Serve warm with Falafel/Salad or Hummus.
I often associate memories with food (or food with Open the pita bread to create a pocket. Put some tarator sauce, chicken, tomatoes, onion slices, coriander and baked chips in it. This is one of my signature recipes that will be very familiar to all my friends This Chicken Shawarma is how I met most of my neighbours when I lived in a townhouse complex. Thought I usually do serve pita bread or another type of flatbread as well, just because it's very on. Given my love of bread, my freezer is packed full of different bread and bread-like items.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Chicken Shawarma in Pita Bread makes your day joyful.