Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most interesting receipes page. If you are looking for pleasing Vegan Cauliflower Curry in a Hurry recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Vegan Cauliflower Curry in a Hurry recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan cauliflower curry in a hurry recipe. To cook vegan cauliflower curry in a hurry you need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a perfect Vegan Cauliflower Curry in a Hurry:
- Provide 1 of cauliflower broken into small florets (include some leaves and stalks they are super delicious).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cumin.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of chilli flakes.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Boullion.
- Use Half of a jar of passata.
- You need 2 of large carrots chopped small.
- Provide 2 of onions.
- Use 2 cloves of garlic.
- Use 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Use 1 tablespoon of curry powder.
- Use to taste of season.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on serving Vegan Cauliflower Curry in a Hurry:
- Heat the oil and fry off the onion and garlic til soft..
- Add all the dry spices and cook for a few more minutes..
- Add the vegetables, passata and boullion..
- Bring to the boil and simmer for a further 20 minutes..
- While this is cooking make a large pan of fluffy Basmati rice..
Find this vegan curry recipe at Tesco Real Food. Heat the oil in a large pan over a medium heat. This simple vegan curry recipe uses a whole cauliflower, including the stem and leaves, so there's no waste. It's addictive and easy to make. Heat a wok over a high heat.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Vegan Cauliflower Curry in a Hurry turns your day joyful.