Hello guys, welcome back to the most perfect receipes web site. If you are looking for interesting Cauliflower rice upma recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Cauliflower rice upma recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cauliflower rice upma recipe. You can have cauliflower rice upma using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a yummy Cauliflower rice upma:
- Get 1 of cauliflower.
- Use 2 of onions.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger grated.
- Provide 3-4 of Curry leaves (dried or fresh).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of urud daal.
- Provide 1 tbsp of chana daal.
- Use 1/2 tsp of whole mustard seed.
- Provide 1-2 of green chillies deseeded.
- You need 1 pinch of asafoetida (optional).
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil (sunflower/veg/olive).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin seed.
- Get 1 of lemon (optional).
- Get A few of coriander leaves for garnishing (optional).
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on cooking Cauliflower rice upma:
- Grate the cauliflower florets in a food processor. It should be finer than the caulifloer rice you buy in the supermarket but not fine like spice powder. Do pulse grating..
- Dice 2 onions and prepare grated ginger..
- In a non stick pot add 2 tbsp oil and tamper with – 1. Chana daal, 2. Urud daal, 3. Mustard seed, 4. Cumin seed (optional), 5. Curry leaves. Use low to medium heat to ensure the daals are fried (not burnt). It is very easy to burn them so keep the onion, ginger and chilli handy so that you can add them in the pot quickly..
- Add onion, chilli, ginger and fry till the onion is translucent. Add the grated cauliflower and keep cooking. Add turmeric powder, salt and sugar as per your taste. Add a little water (2 tbsp at a time) if you feel that it is burning at the bottom. It will take about 5-6 min. Add a little lemon juice and garnish with coriander leaves..
It can be eaten as a side alone or as a base for dishes like. I don't say this very often, but, friends, cauliflower "couscous" or "rice" is mind-blowing. It takes five minutes to make. It can replace couscous or rice in any dish — hot or cold, side dish or otherwise. It's seems like it's everywhere and in everything, so I thought I would take a few minutes to Pulse until the cauliflower resembles the texture of rice.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Cauliflower rice upma makes your day joyful.